You're invited to join Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda!
Discover even more magical ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda secrets, connect with like-minded people and develop your own solutions to share with the world.
We're here to help! Questions? Please ask us at email@example.com
Welcome to the Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER™ community (the "Community") sponsored by Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (“Sponsor”). These terms of service (referred to in this document as "TOS") govern all use of the Community web site and mobile app (referred to in this document as "Site"), including interactive resources such as user profiles, blogs and chat groups (which we call collectively the "Communication Platform"). These TOS also govern your membership in the Community. Please read these TOS carefully as they contain important information regarding your legal rights and obligations.
By using the Site, by registering with the Community, and/or by becoming a member of the Community, you agree to be bound by these TOS. The Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, or delete from these TOS at any time by posting a revised version of these TOS on this page. Each version of these TOS will indicate at the top of this page the date they were last revised. Your continued use of the Site, or your subsequent registration or entry into membership, after any revised version of these TOS is posted constitutes your acceptance of the revised version.
If you do not understand these or any future TOS or if you do not or cannot agree to these or any future TOS, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Site.
1. Membership. The Community offers you the option of joining as a member. Membership is governed by these TOS.
3. Communication Platform. The Community may offer a Communication Platform and/or other resources at our Site and elsewhere. The Community may require you to register with us for access to some or all of these resources. You will be prompted at the time you seek to access these resources if registration is required
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing grant of license, by posting, uploading, transferring, sending, publishing or otherwise making available any User Generated Content on or through this Site, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) you are granting the Sponsor and the Community (and downstream users) permission (i) to display advertisements in connection with User Generated Content and to use User Generated Content for advertising and promotional purposes without compensating you in any way and (ii) to make your User Generated Content available to the general public and Sponsor’s customers through this Site and third-party websites, through RSS feeds, and in any other manner, in or using any format or media or technology, now known or hereafter developed, without compensating you in any way; (b) the Sponsor and the Community has no obligation to post, maintain, use or respond to User Generated Content submitted to this Site; (c) the provision of User Generated Content to the Community in no way imposes any other obligation on the Community or the Sponsor, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, and the Sponsor and the Community shall not be liable for any claims arising out of or relating to any use, modification, distribution, reproduction, display or disclosure of any User Generated Content; (d) you hereby waive any and all claims (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, false light, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, alteration, distortion or illusionary effect, or use in any manner permitted by this Agreement of your image/likeness, arising out of the posting of User Generated Content containing your photograph or other image to this Site; (e) no fees, royalties or any other monies ("Royalties") will be owed to any person by reason of any User Generated Content, and if any Royalties are owed, you will pay all such Royalties; (f) User Generated Content submitted to this Site may be subject to size and usage limitations, other limitations and restrictions, and the terms of this Agreement, and you are solely responsible for adhering to such requirements with regard to any User Generated Content you provide to this Site; and (g) the Sponsor and the Community may access, copy, preserve, and disclose your User Generated Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with legal process or applicable law, (ii) enforce these TOS, (iii) respond to claims that any User Generated Content violates the rights of third-parties, (iv) respond to your requests for assistance, (v) prevent or investigate a crime, or (v) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Community or others. DO NOT POST USER GENERATED CONTENT if you do not want it to be used or made available to the general public as set forth in these TOS. If you do not want your photograph to be made available to the general public, DO NOT UPLOAD A PHOTOGRAPH to your profile page on this Site. Instead, select an icon to represent you.
The license you grant to us is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your User Generated Content to anyone else) fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that neither we nor any downstream users are required to pay you for the use of your User Generated Content), fully sub-licensable (so that, for example, we are able to sublicense your User Generated Content to our sponsors, subscribers to the Site or affiliate sites and to visitors to this Site, who may access, use, transmit, stream, download, print and further sublicense your User Generated Content); worldwide (because the Internet and this Site are global in reach), and fully assignable (so that, for example, if we sell our business, reorganize, or merge with another business, the new owner may continue to operate this Site under the Community brand or another name). This license may be exercised by the Sponsor and the Community and their sublicenses in any format, media or technology, now known or hereafter developed. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these TOS, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" with respect to the User Generated Content, and all rights of privacy or publicity in, or approval rights with respect to, your User Generated Content.
The Sponsor and the Community Do Not Claim Ownership of User Generated Content. The Sponsor and the Community do not assert any ownership over User Generated Content (except the within license); rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these TOS, you retain full ownership of all of User Generated Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with User Generated Content. You are solely responsible for protecting your intellectual property rights in your User Generated Content. The Sponsor and the Community cannot and do not assume responsibility for controlling, monitoring, or enforcing your intellectual property rights.
Your Warranties With Respect to User Generated Content. You acknowledge that the above grant of license is supported by good, valuable, and sufficient consideration. By posting User Generated Content, you represent and warrant that: (a) you own your User Generated Content or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in these TOS; (b) the posting of your User Generated Content on or through this Site does not violate the copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity; and (c) you have read and understood and your User Generated Content fully complies with these TOS and applicable laws.
You Are Legally Responsible for Your User Generated Content. Failure to comply with these TOS may expose you to liability to the Community and liability to individuals or legal entities whose copyrights or other rights have been violated. For this reason, you should review these TOS regularly and contact us first if you have any questions about the suitability of materials you wish to post. Remember, once User Generated Content is posted it may quickly be transferred to other websites and media that we do not control, and it may be impossible to recover or delete and we have no responsibility for doing so.
Account Information. You must provide valid and accurate registration and account information, and you must keep your information up to date, particularly your email and mailing addresses. You may not use the Community if you are a convicted sex offender. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission. If you select a user name that infringes the rights of a third party (such as when a trademark owner complains) and the user name does not closely relate to your actual name, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it appropriate. We may refuse, suspend, or terminate your membership and/or your access to some or all of our Site and services if you fail to comply with these TOS.
Sharing of Account Information. You may not share your username or password. You are responsible for any use or misuse of our Site and/or your membership account that is undertaken by someone using your username and password (unless such person improperly obtained your username and password from us).
Minimum Age. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use the Site, and by using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. Any use of the Site, including any registration or attempted entry into membership, by anyone under eighteen (18) years old is unauthorized and is a violation of these TOS.
Safety. We do our best to keep the Community safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Community.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the Community, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Community.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol or tobacco-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on the Community.
10. You will not use the Community to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
11. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Community, such as a denial of service attack.
12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these TOS.
14. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the Community.
Communication Platform. The Community may offer a Communication Platform, and the Community reserves the right to charge fees for access to some or all of it. The Community may add, remove, and/or change content, functions, features, and/or services associated with the Site and/or the Communication Platform at any time and without notice. The Community maintains the Site (including the Communication Platform) for your personal information, education, and entertainment. You are permitted to use the Site for this purpose. It is strictly prohibited to use the Site or any content (including the text, images, audio and/or video) of the Site for any other purpose, including any public or commercial purpose, without our express permission. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, publicly display, reuse, re-post, or "frame" the Site or any content of the Site without the Community's prior written consent. All rights not expressly granted by the Community in these TOS are reserved to the Community and/or its licensors, as applicable.
Integration with Third Party Applications. The Site and Communication Platform may contain features designed to interoperate with Third Party Applications (as defined below). To use such features, you may be required to obtain access to such Third Party Applications from their providers. If the provider of any such Third Party Application ceases to make the Third Party Application available for interoperation with the Site or Communication Platform on reasonable terms, the Community may cease making available the Site and the Communication Platform. You acknowledge and agree that the Community is not the provider of the Third Party Applications and that the Community disclaims any and all liability arising out of your use of the Third Party Applications. For purposes of these TOS, “Third Party Application” shall mean online applications and offline software products that are provided by entities or individuals other than Us and are clearly identified as such, and that interoperate with the Site and the Communication Platform, including without limitation the hosting services provided by Amazon Web Services or any other company used by the Community for cloud hosting services.
No Representation of Accuracy. The Community and the Sponsor do not control the information and/or data posted by any users of the Site, and we do not vouch for the accuracy, integrity, or quality of any such information and/or data. The Community and the Sponsor do not endorse any opinions expressed by any users of the Site. We do not undertake any obligation to monitor the information and/or data posted by any users of the Site, and our removal of information and/or data in specific circumstances shall not be deemed a general undertaking to monitor. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to information that you find offensive or otherwise objectionable. We may provide information to help you identify certain postings as advertisements, but we cannot assure that we will be able to do so in all cases, and you are ultimately responsible for determining the validity and reliability of any information that you read on the Site.
Disclaimer of Liability. You agree that under no circumstance will the Community and the Sponsor, their directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers, affiliates, subsidiaries or its third-party partners be liable in any way in connection with (a) any information or data posted by any users of the Site, including without limitation errors or omissions in such information or data; (b) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use by you or a third party of any such information or data; or (c) any failure to correct or remove information or data.
Supplementation of TOS. You acknowledge that the Community may establish day-to-day operational practices that supplement these TOS, and the Community may implement and change these practices from time to time with or without notice. Such practices may include, for example, periodic deletion of information posted to the Communication Platform and logging off users who are inactive for an extended period of time during a login session. You acknowledge that the Community has no responsibility for the storage or deletion, or the failure to store or delete, of any information or data.
Face to Face Meetings. The Communication Platform may enable users to arrange physical meetings (as distinguished from online meetings) or other in-person gatherings. The Community and the Sponsor do not control or monitor the formation or conduct of these meetings, and the Community and the Sponsor have no control over the actions of any individuals at those meetings. You should use caution and good judgment when considering attending any such meetings, as you would attending any meeting of persons you do not know. You agree that under no circumstance will the Sponsor and Community, their directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers, affiliates, subsidiaries or their third-party partners be liable in any way in connection with your attendance at (or travel to or from) any such meeting.
1. The term Trademarks means all registered and common law trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, Internet domain names, and other indications of origin owned or used by the Community, whether currently or in the future.
2. The look and feel of the Site, including the Communication Platform, as well as all page headers, graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the proprietary trade dress of the Sponsor and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Sponsor.
3. Nothing contained herein grants or shall be construed to grant you any rights to use any Trademarks, including without limitation as a domain name or part of a domain name or as a meta tag, keyword, or other type of programming code.
4. All other trademarks, service marks, logos and the like that are used or appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference on the Site to any product or service by name on the Site does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the product or service by the Community or the Sponsor, unless expressly so stated.
5. You may not use any of the Trademarks to create a link to the Site without the prior written consent of the Community.
1. The content (text, images, audio, and video, as applicable) of the Site as well as the underlying programming code to create the Site is owned by us, is protected under copyright law, and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, or publicly displayed.
2. Nothing contained herein grants or shall be construed to grant you any rights to use any of the content of the Site or its underlying programming code.
3. Protecting Other People's Rights. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
4. You will not post content or take any action on the Community that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
5. We can remove any content or information you post on the Community if we believe that it violates these TOS.
6. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
7. If you believe that your copyrighted work appears on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us and provide all of the information set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). We will promptly follow the take-down procedures set forth in the Copyright Act, and we will notify you of any counter-notice that we receive. Our designated agent for receipt of these notices is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Provisions Relating to Product Endorsements
1. Your postings must express your honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experience
2. You may not convey any express or implied representation that is deceptive, or express any false or misleading claim.
3. If you represent that you use the product or service in question, you must be an actual bona fide user.
4. You must clearly and conspicuously disclose if you are receiving compensation in any form (money, free or discounted products, services or any other form of compensation or consideration) for providing your endorsement, or if you have any other commercial relationship with the manufacturer or provider of the product or service in question.
Special Provisions Relating to Users Outside of the United States. This Community is intended only for residents of the United States of America. If you are not a resident of the United States, you should not join the Community, but if you do please be aware that the following provisions apply:
1. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
2. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on the Community (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Communication Platform application or website.
Restriction and Termination of Use
The Company may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site at any time in the Community’s discretion, without cause, without prior notice, and without liability to you.
Limitations and Disclaimers
1. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THE COMMUNICATION PLATFORM, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPONSOR AND THE COMMUNITY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES. NONE OF COMMUNITY OR SPONSOR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, ADVISERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIRTHIRD-PARTY PARTNERS IS OR WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY HARM ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR OUT OF YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. IN ADDITION, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY LOST PROFITS INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY REASON OR CAUSE SHALL BE U.S. $10 (TEN DOLLARS). APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Community, their directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their third-party partners from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, arising in any manner out of or in connection with your use of the Site, including without limitation as a result of content you post to the Communication Platform.
1. These TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and the Sponsor and the Community relating to the subject matter hereof, and they supersede any prior agreements between you and the Sponsor and the Community relating to the same. The failure of the Sponsor or the Community to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of these TOS is held invalid, the remainder of the TOS shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of these TOS shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these TOS and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these TOS to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights and obligations under these TOS are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in these TOS shall prevent us from complying with the law. These TOS do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
These TOS and the relationship between you and the Community shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these TOS shall be heard exclusively by the state or federal courts sitting in New Jersey. You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts and waive any objection as to venue or the convenience of those courts.
If you are a member or registered user, any legal notice relating to these TOS shall be sent to the email address associated with your account. Any legal notice to us shall be sent to [email@example.com
The Community Member Agreement
By participating in the Community and making any posts, each Community member hereby agrees to the following:
1. When sharing through the Site or any other Third Party Social Platform, I will always disclose that I have been compensated with free samples of products and/or brand experiences.
2. I will be truthful in my statements and make sure that they can be substantiated.
3. I will speak in my own words, from actual personal experience.
4. I will abide by the standards of the Site community and keep my posted content free of pornography, obscenity, violence, racially or ethnically offensive content, and/or material or anything that violates copyright law.
5. I understand that I am subject to liability for false or unsubstantiated statements made through endorsements, (in other words, always be honest!) or for failing to disclose material connections between myself and my endorsers. (In other words, always state it directly whenever you've been sent a free sample!)
By joining the Community, members acknowledge that they are not guaranteed to receive anything in return, including complimentary products, brand experiences and/or any other promotions or giveaways promoted on this Site, emails or social media sites. Members who are selected for Programs and all items mentioned above, must meet specific and unique requirements for each Program. The Community may or may not disclose these requirements to members. The Community adheres to a strict policy of sending one product kit per household address per Program, regardless of whether multiple qualified members reside in the same household. These requirements are solely determined by the Sponsor and may change at the Sponsor’s discretion at any time, with our without notice. The Community reserves the right to postpone, change and/or cancel any scheduled or running Program at any time with or without notice.
Right to be removed from Programs. The Community reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine eligibility in any Program or other offers on the Site. The Community may, at its discretion, remove a member from a Program or other offer at any time and for any reason.
The Community does not guarantee product shipment or the condition of any products. Due to the nature of shipping products, the Community cannot guarantee the conditions of products shipped. Though the Community makes all attempts to ship products in a timely manner, we cannot guarantee a specific timeframe for delivery or that products will actually be delivered.
Program kits and products not intended for resale. Any product, brand experience, coupon or other items related to a Program are not intended for resale. Any violation (as determined solely by the Community) of this provision by a Member may result in removal from the applicable Program or from the Community in general.
Non-commercial use by members. Members of the Community are prohibited to use the services of the Site in connection with any commercial endeavor or venture.
Program ending. Programs will end on the date specified at the bottom of the program page. When a Program ends, it will be automatically removed from the Member page and Members will no longer be able to share and earn points. The Community reserves the right to alter a Program's end date for any reason at its sole discretion.
Here are a few general principles to keep in mind as you read through this Policy:
• The Site is owned and operated by Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and its affiliates (referred to collectively in this policy as “we,” “us,” “our” and other similar pronouns).
• If you opt-in, we may share your Personal Information with third parties for third party marketing purposes.
• As our business evolves, this Policy may change, so check back to this page periodically to make sure you understand how your personal information will be treated.
• This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than through our Site, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person, except that your rights to opt-out of our use and sharing of your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes applies also to the personal information that we collect offline.
Opt In and Opt Out
You may have the right to opt in to or opt out of certain of our uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. For example, when you are asked to provide Personal Information on this Site, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to, receive messages from us by.
What information is collected on this Site?
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you as an individual or allow someone to contact you, as well as information attributed with such information. We may collect Personal Information such as your name; company name; age or year of birth; postal addresses; e-mail addresses; gender and interests, hobbies and demographic information. For example, we collect Personal Information when you conduct a transaction on our Site; engage in a promotion; create an account on our Site; sign up for our newsletters; enter sweepstakes and contests; complete surveys, quizzes or questionnaires; submit a product review; or submit a comment or question to us using a “contact us” or similar feature on the Site.
Site Usage Information
As is the case with many Web sites, our servers may automatically collect your IP address when you visit our Site, and we may associate that with your domain name or that of your Internet access provider. We may also capture certain “clickstream data” pertaining to your Site usage. Clickstream data includes, for example, information about your computer or device, Web browser and operating system and their settings, the referring page that linked you to the Site, the pages, content or ads you see or click on during your visit and when and for how long you do so, items you download, the next Web site you visit when you leave the Site, and any search terms you have entered on the Site or a referral site.
In addition, we may deploy various tracking technologies on the Site to collect additional information about your Site visits. For example:
• A pixel tag (also known as a “clear GIF” or “web beacon”) is a tiny image – typically just one-pixel – that can be placed on a Web page or in our electronic communications to you in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online or verifying whether you’ve opened one of our emails or seen one of our Web pages.
These tracking technologies may be deployed by us and/or by our service providers or partners on our behalf. These technologies enable us to assign a unique number to you, and relate your Site Usage Information to other information about you, including your Personal Information.
By using our Web Site, you consent to our use of these tracking technologies as described above.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not change our tracking practices (which are explained in more detail under “Site Usage Information” above) in response to “do-not-track” (DNT) settings in your web browser. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.
Our third party partners, such as ad networks, web analytics companies and social media and networking platforms, collect information about your online activities over time and across our Site and other online properties. These third parties do not change their tracking practices in response to DNT settings in your web browser and we do not obligate these parties to honor DNT settings. We utilize Google analytics for our web analytics and you can opt out from your data being used by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To opt out of internet-based behavioral advertising, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
How is your information used?
We or our service providers may use the information we collect from and about you to perform the following business functions:
• enabling users to use our Site and its features
• administering the Site and your account with us
• responding to your requests, questions, and concerns
• market research
• developing new features and offerings on the Site
• consistent with any communications preferences you have set on this Site, sending you or calling you with marketing and other communications, including information about products, services, and events, of ours and of others, that we think might interest you.
• protecting our rights and property
• customizing our Site to your interests and history with us
• other purposes disclosed when personal information is submitted to us
To perform the above functions, we may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, including both Personal Information and Site Usage Information, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources (including third parties) such as demographic information and updated contact information. We or our service providers may also use your information to assess the level of interest in, and use of, the Site, our e-mails and our other messaging campaigns both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
We use several social networking platforms to communicate with our customers, some of which are operated by third parties, such as Facebook. This Policy applies to our use of information you submit to us there, but it does not apply to what those third party platforms do with your information. Those platforms have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to read them.
Our Site may include features and functionalities that allow you to share information with us that you have already provided to a third party social networking platform. For example, you may be able to create an account on our Site or log-in to our Site using your Facebook account or other third party credentials. If you do so, then Personal Information or other data that you have provided to that third party will be made available to us, pursuant to the third party’s terms and conditions, and you consent to our use of that information in accordance with this Policy. The information we receive from that third party may depend on the privacy settings you have on the third party site.
We also include tools on our Site that allow you to share and/or publicly post content or information from our Site to your profile on a third party social network. Third party social networking platforms and blogging platforms have their own privacy policies which explain how they will use, protect and share your information, including any information you share on those platforms from our Site, and we encourage you to read them.
Do we share Personal Information and Site Usage Information with others?
Yes. We may share the information we collect on the Site with others for a variety of reasons. In addition to the kinds of information sharing you might expect, such as sharing with third parties who need your information in order to provide services to us (or on our behalf) and sharing what you voluntarily post to public areas on the Site with other Site users, we may share your information:
• with our affiliates, and with your permission with other third parties, for their marketing and other purposes
• with our co-sponsor(s) if we obtain your information in connection with a contest, sweepstakes, offering, or other promotional activity that is jointly offered by us and any third parties, unless you instruct us not to by following the instructions in the Opt-In and Opt-Out section above
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal request, or to comply with the law.
In addition, we may share non-personally identifiable Site Usage Information (including aggregate data) with others, for their own use, in a form that does not include your name or contact information.
Third-Party Ad Servers and Networks
We use third-party advertising companies to serve our ads on third-party Web sites. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other Web sites, the region of the country or world where your IP address indicates you are located, as well as other information about you in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These companies may employ cookies, clear GIFs and other tracking technologies to cause relevant ads to be displayed to you. We encourage you to read these businesses’ privacy policies to learn about how they treat your information. For more information about third-party advertisers and how to prevent them from using your information, visit the NAI’s consumer Web site athttp://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or Aboutads.info athttp://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Your Access Rights
You may be able to review, update or modify certain of the Personal Information that is stored in your user account on the Site (if you have one) by logging in to the “My Profile” or similar area of the Site. We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information. Your right to delete your information is subject to our records retention policies.
While we endeavor to protect the security and integrity of sensitive Personal Information collected via this Site, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
If you correspond with us by e-mail,, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view the information you send in transit by such means. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission.
If you create an account on our Site, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you shall be responsible for any activity that occurs using your account credentials, whether or not you authorized such activity. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
If we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our care may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use the U.S. Postal Service to notify you in this situation, please call us at 1-800-833-9532.
“Linked-To” Web Sites
The Site may contain links, banners, widgets or advertisements that lead to other Web sites. We are not responsible for these other sites, and so their posted privacy policies (not this Policy) will govern the collection and use of your information on them. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each Web site visited after leaving the Site to learn about how your information is treated by others.
We may change this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by posting the changed Policy on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. In some cases (for example, if we significantly expand our use or sharing of your Personal Information), we may also tell you about changes by additional means, such as by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address we have on file for you. In some cases, we may request your consent to the changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at:
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
500 Charles Ewing Boulevard
Ewing, NJ 08628
Effective Date: November 12, 2015
As a member of the Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER™ community (the "Community"), you get to enjoy experiencing a brand, at times for free, and sharing your opinions online and offline. As part of your membership, you agree to always be honest, always disclose that you are a member of the community and receive free product for participating, never mislead and always try to provide valuable and authentic opinions. Please take the time to read this page and understand disclosure and what it means for you.
Disclosure simply means making it known that you have received a free product or brand experience as a Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER™ community (the "Community") member.
How do I disclose?
When you spread the word about a product you've received from us, you must clearly communicate that you were compensated with a free product in exchange for your honest review. An example of how you can do this is to include the following phrase in your review:
"I received [product name] for free from the Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER™."
Or you can simply add the hashtag(#)#freesample to the end of your post:
"Loved trying [product name]. I would definitely recommend this. Check it out #sample"
We recommend using these hashtags(#) on micro blog sites such as Twitter. Doing so will allow you to devote more space to your review without having to worry about character limits - allowing more of your voice to be heard.
(When you share to Facebook and Twitter using the sharing tools located on your mission page, such a phrase will be included automatically. Some examples of where you should write this include the Community Connect, your personal blog or on an online review site such as Amazon.)
We will never tell you what to say about a product. You are free to speak from actual personal experience in your own words. Be sure to fully experience the product and take time to form your opinions. Your feedback matters, and people will listen to you. Disclosing that you have received a free product ensures that your opinions and reviews are seen as credible and trustworthy to your friends and network.
Disclosure is an important part of being a Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER™ community (the "Community") member. Disclosing that you have received a free product means you're following guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission (we wouldn't want you to get in trouble!) Following these guidelines will help you to enjoy your Community membership and all that it brings. Failure to properly disclose within your posts may result in not being invited for future activities in the community or being removed from the community and having your account de-activated for not properly adding disclosure language.
ABOUT / COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
We’re so happy you have decided to join our community! Simple Solutions is a place for likeminded people to discover the magic of Baking Soda. We should inspire and inform you to make choices with respect to the way you take care of yourself, your home and the people in your life in a way that is familiar, motivating and memorable. When you become a member of Simple Solutions, it gives you the opportunity to connect with a community that cares. You can participate in great conversations, your opinions matter, get insider access to new content, receive special offers, and the opportunity to qualify for free products. You can even earn points and badges for participating. Being a member is free!
What can I do as a member of SIMPLE SOLUTIONS by ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda?
We think it’s so important to speak up and have your voice heard. Our community is an opportunity to do just that—learn how to take action on issues that matter to you, exchange tips and ideas on the different uses of Baking Soda and share your feedback and opinions.
You can also participate in activities and missions and occasionally receive free products! When you share across your favorite social networks and blogs you can collect points each time you share, earn badges for completing activities, and deepen your connection to this wonderful community.
How do I receive offers and how often will I receive them?
By completing surveys and filling out your profile, we’ll match you with the offers that best fit you. By participating in offers you’ve accepted, you’ll help increase your chances of being invited to more surveys, missions and discussions. Make sure to keep an eye on your email inbox for special invitations!
When participating in a mission, survey, or discussion, always make sure you give your honest opinions. We only ask that you follow our community guidelines below. In the event that you receive free product, please always remember to disclose (in conversations or social media posts) that you’re a part of the Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda community and that you’ve received something for free. Please see the disclosure requirements section for more information.
Questions? Please ask us at ____
We have some basic rules of engagement we would like to share. They’re really common sense and should be nothing new to you. But we want to make sure we’re clear regarding what type of conduct is acceptable in our community. We expect all members to follow these guidelines so please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
Because we want to hear from you and all of our community members, we encourage comments, critiques, questions and suggestions. We simply ask that you stay on topic, post content and commentary that is relevant, respect other people’s opinions, avoid profanity and offensive statements, refrain from posting illegal content, and please do not post any personal information such as your email address or phone number. Specifically, we will not accept posts that are:
o Abusive, harassing or threatening to others
o Defamatory, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
o Hateful, racist, sexist or discriminatory in any way
o Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
o Spamming in nature
o Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
o Infringing someone else’s trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights
Please note that photos, whether emailed to the Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda team or posted on the community, will not be accepted if vulgar, depicting violence, obscene, offensive (racist, sexist or in any way discriminatory) or off-topic. The Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda team has the right to refuse publication of any photo it deems inappropriate or irrelevant for the community.
We also will not tolerate the uploading of files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or are deliberately disruptive. We also will not tolerate the use of our community to sell products, solicit money, or recruit fans or followers.
Please understand that conduct outside of these guidelines will result in your comment being removed, and possibly, you being banned from the Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda community. We actively moderate and engage this community so if your login doesn’t appear, there’s a good chance that you’ve violated one of the conditions above.
We’re here to have real conversations with you—our consumers—so please come share your thoughts and opinions. This is a place for us to talk with one another, so let’s get started!
If for any reason you would like to terminate your Simple Solutions by ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda community account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org